Ronald W. Brown is a senior executive manager and legal counsel with extensive cross-functional business, legal, fiscal, financial, and general management experience. Strengths include execution, leadership, general management, team building, conducting complex negotiations and memorializing agreements reflecting identification, selection and implementation of optimal solutions to business challenges and opportunities. Ron earned his M.B.A. from Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration, his Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School, and his B.A. from Rutgers The State University of New Jersey. Ron's honors include being selected by the United States Small Business Administration as Minority Small Business Advocate of the Year for the State of New Jersey. He is listed in Who's Who In America and Who's Who In American Law.
His prior experience includes being:
• Director of Consulting, W. Frye & Associates, Certified Public Accountants and Auditors.
• Moderator, Sessions on International Trade, The White House Conference on Small Business, State of New Jersey meeting and Regional Meeting for eight states.
• Director, Business Affairs, for NorJean Entertainment Management.
• Director of North American and Commonwealth Operations (Anti-piracy) with the Motion Picture Association of America, with responsibility for North America, the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, and Sri Lanka.
• President and Chief Operating Officer, co-founder, and shareholder BRS&W Productions Inc. At BRS&W he performed business, financial, and legal affairs functions including structuring and negotiating proposed deal terms, as well as drafting and negotiating contracts transferring rights, option to purchase, and other agreements.
• Executive Vice President for Administration and Chief Operating Officer at the Sammy Davis, Jr., National Liver Institute, a start up national venture devoted to patient care, education, and research supported through annual special event concerts by entertainers.
• ITT World Headquarters Legal Department.
His publications include:
• A Functional Business Global Positioning System to Meet The Challenge of Changing Times: Are The Times Challenging and How Do You Know?
• Basic Business Economic Principles for Becoming a Master Business Chef.
• Eight Rules to Use and Fifteen Action Steps to Take in Meeting the Challenge of Changing Times
• Two Examples of and Five Lessons from Entrepreneurial Product Innovation
• What Every Business Executive Should Know About Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Your Business Model and Value Proposition